Copyright © Homeless Sims
Design by Dzignine
Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2014

The Sims 4 - Blog Opening!

Hello Sims Fans,

I'm fan of Sims series since I was a child I played it every day after school, later I also startet to build houses (since Sims 2) and love to decorate them. Now I decided to opening my own Sims 4 Blog and to share my houses. There are not perfectly but I give my best. There are usually completely furnished houses if not then I let you know.

These are my very first 3 Sims 4 houses which you can also Download.

Scroll down for more Pictures & Download!
 ↓  ↓  ↓

Here you have some pics of them, hope you like it.

 1.) House Mediterana: DOWNLOAD
(My first Sims 4 House ^^)


House information

Year Build: September 2014
House Type: Contemporary, Mediterran
Suitable for:
Everyone
  Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price: 172.091
  1  | 2 |
 No CC 
 Base Game only 
Fully Furnished


  
2.) The Woodland: DOWNLOAD


House information

A perfect little house for a small familie. For many the perfect home is a small one. ;)
With modern furnishing on two floors. It has an open kitchen/living area, corridor, dining room and two bedrooms (one for a child).
From dining room leads out to patio. Small garden with gardenshed in the backyard.
 


Year Build: September 2014
House Type: Cottage, Tiny House
Suitable for:
Family with 1 Child
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price: 90.334
 
2  | 2 |
 No CC 
 Base Game only 
Fully Furnished





3.) Grandma's Hut: DOWNLOAD


House information

This house is small but nice, for an old lady.
This house has an open Kitchen/Living Room, 1Bedroom, 1Bathroom with Bathtub.
The house has a garden where you can barbecue in the evening
.


Year Build: September 2014
House Type: Cottage, Tiny House
Suitable for:
Older person
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price: 67.297
1  | 1 |
No CC 
 Base Game only 
Fully Furnished
 

  

Don't know how to install The Sims 4 Lots?
CLICK HERE for HELP!

2 Kommentare:

Disclaimer

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.