Copyright © Homeless Sims
Design by Dzignine
Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015

The Sims 4 - The Berkley



the exterior design

the interior design

~๑۩۞۩๑~

  House information

      Year Build: February 2015
House Type: Contemporary
Suitable for: everyone
     Size: 30x20
     Price: 99.680
1 Storey

| 3 |  
Fully Furnished
You need: Base Game Only 
 



Room Details

 Open Kitchen & Living Area
Spacious Kitchen with Kitchen island 
In gray/brown tones furnished    
Bedrooms 
1 Master Bedroom
1 can use as Teen Room 
1 small Guest Room 
 2 Bedrooms equipped with TV 
Walk-in Closet   
  3 Bathrooms with Bathtub or shower    
 Long spacious corridor entrance    
Garage (Garage Doors are Wallpaper) 

Mods:

ℒℴѵℯ❤

ℒℴѵℯ❤
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a1sbqkdfcgad6m3/The+Berkley+by+Livia.RAR
Filesize: 719.4 MB


Hope you like the House!
Thanks to all the CC Creators!! 💋💋






Don't know how to install The Sims 4 Lots?
CLICK HERE for HELP!
♡ლζ(♛ε♛*ζლ♡

16 Kommentare:

  1. Hi :) House is amazing and cozy :) Downloaded :) Thank u :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Anonym10:19

    this is obviously beautiful!
    thank u!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi ♡ Thank you Guys! So happy that you liked it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. why dont work in my gallery?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh I do not know. You've got everything installed correctly?

      Do you have the 6 Files 1 x BLUEPRINT, 4 x BPI, 1 x TRAYITIM in your Tray folder?
      The location of that folder is:
      Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray

      and Mods, Resource.cfg and the Berkley CC in your Mods Folder?
      The location of that folder is:
      Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

      Löschen
  5. where can i get all the mods you have for this house?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. They are included in the RAR-File ;-)

      Löschen
  6. I'm not finding in my gallery :(

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Do you made a hook in the box "Include Custom Content"?
      so would it look like:

      http://s26.photobucket.com/user/Livisims/media/Sims%204%20-%20The%20Berkley/Gallery-Help_zps34bebe0c.jpg.html

      (Sorry my game is in German, I've tried it translated to English)

      Maybe it helps you find my house....

      Löschen
    2. Oh, finally got it, thanks. I loved the house ♥

      (Also sorry my english bad)

      Löschen
  7. hi when i download the house, most of the cc is missing. How do you i fix? i deleted everything and put it back in my game several times

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yep, the problem is already known...which is annoying.. I have no idea and I've been looking for a solution myself..I just hope it fixes soon

      (Sorry for my late answer)

      Löschen
  8. when i download the cc into my game, my game doesnt start but when i remove cc files it loads again :( :( sucks bc i really love your houses , same issue for every house

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi, please go to this link:
      http://myhomelesssims.blogspot.de/p/hel.html
      You should follow step 1+2 if it does not work, then follow with step 3-8
      I hope it helps :)

      Löschen

Disclaimer

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.