Copyright © Homeless Sims
Design by Dzignine
Sonntag, 21. Mai 2017

The Sims 4 - Request: Big Hit Entertainment




Requested by anayeong









 

 DESCRIPTION:

Big Hit Entertainment
Requested by anayeong. I let myself be inspired by this →Pictures from the web. At the First Floor is located the Dance Room as in the pictures I found... I know it does not look exactly like the NEW Big Hit because I tried it and have brought my own ideas ^^

I Hope you like it yet 😀

  HOUSE INFO:


Year Build: Mai 2017
House Type: Karaoke Bar, Recording Studio, Music Studio
Suitable for:
K-Pop Groups

Size: 40x30
Price: 311.616
4 Stories + Basement
Fully Furnished  
Game Version: 129.69.1020

File Size: 145.94 MB
 Base Game, City living, Get Together, Get to Work,  Spa Day,
Dine out, Perfect Patio Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff
 
MediaFire
↓↓↓
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ccxjmf72ssc8gnu/Penthouse+Summery+by+Livia.rar


Don't know how to install The Sims 4 Lots?  
CLICK HERE for HELP!
 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Disclaimer

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.